Thursday, February 28, 2019

05) 100and5Stars - 05 – Leadership. Ed. 2.0 [PDF Document].





Whatever I think is right for me to do, I do. I do the things that I believe ought to be done. And when I make up [constitute] my mind to do a thing, I act.
Theodore Roosevelt
Surely the principles as well as the practice of Christianity are simple, and lead not to meditation only but to action.
William Pitt toWilberforce
The deepest craving [enthusiasm] of human nature is the need to be appreciated.
William James
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.
Ephesians 2:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:8


05) 100and5Stars - 05 – Leadership. Ed. 2.0 [PDF Document].
Get the pdf
PDF, in Google Drive
PDF, In Mediafire
PDF, In Mega
PDF, In Scribd
Invitation - Enrich your Social Network





M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.
The Books, and a Mexico with Competence of Integration in the World.

Visa & Passport of the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment