Monday, August 3, 2026

Romance -- Serie Videos Excelentes

 

LAGOS & Danny Ocean - Mónaco (Lyric Video) | CantoYo 

--  --  --      --  --  –

The following content is in English. Please do not allow free translations. Thank you. :-)

1.      I'm in love with golf, and I want everybody else to share my love affair. - Arnold Palmer

2.      Photography is no longer a love affair with the beauty of reality. – Unknown

3.      Writing a biography is not a love affair. It’s not a marriage. It’s a job, it’s a piece of work. - Hermione Lee

4.      You don't have to have lots of love affairs to know what love is. - Joshua Bell

5.      In Paris every man must have had a love affair. What woman wants something that no other woman ever [always] wanted. - Honore de Balzac

6.      There is no pleasure in the world like writing well and going fast. It's like nothing else. It's like a love affair, it goes on and on, and doesn't end in marriage. It's all courtship [commitment]. - Tennessee Williams

7.      You don't have to have lots of love affairs to know what love is. - Joshua Bell

8.      I think I'm just really in love with women, and I love to see them looking incredibly, truly beautiful. I think every time a woman wears [shows] one of my dresses [decorates], you know, in a matter of speaking [expressing], I'm having a little love affair with her! - Prabal Gurung

9.      A method of achieving wild [excited] enthusiasm is to act wildly enthusiastic. Often, a growing [developing] and beautiful love-affair develops quite automatically. - Robert Genn

10. People keep telling us about their love affairs, when what we really [in reality] want to know is how much money they make and how they manage on it. - Mignon McLaughlin

--  --  --      --  --  –

--  --  --      --  --  –

Lo que ahora importa es tu Idioma Inglés

VOA Learning English, and More - Your Atemporal English

Magazines of 100 and 5 Stars - The Leadership, and Atemporal English Language

Other form to accede to our particular VOA Project

English 3 – Work Book - For your English

Academic Phrasebank

--  --  --      --  --  –

Tenemos que hablar

Misión, Visión, Valores y Principios

In The Way Of The Scholars

Invitación a, grandes Canciones Cristianos, y Conferencias

The Book Of Mormon

Lazos Increíbles.

M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.

“A few people in the world have as many as [Surprising Quantity] five different religions. I am one of those people, and reading—and re-reading—personal development books is a religion to me. I have been doing this since way back [to a distant point in the past] in 1990, and I continue to do so. You should prepare yourself, too; start today. Thank you.”

Empowered by Qualified Tutors

No comments:

Post a Comment