Friday, September 22, 2017

«100 and 5 Stars» Presents The Most Beautiful Woman Of the Web Of Today. 22 – September – 2017.





The happiest man is he who brings forth [into the world] the highest and the best in him. God is the highest and the best in him, for the kingdom of God is within.
Joseph Murphy.

I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
Louise Hay.

A good compromise is one where everybody makes a contribution.
Angela Merkel – Chancellor of Germany

Your concept of God is the most important thing in your life. If you really believe in a God of love, your subconscious mind will respond in countless blessings to you. Believe in a God of love.
Joseph Murphy.

The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor [do your best] to be what you desire to appear.
Socrates

The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
Tony Robbins.

Your thoughts are the cause of everything that’s happened to you in the past, and that will happen to you in the future. Change your thoughts (the cause), and the effects (your experiences) will change accordingly.
Fraser J. Hay.

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
George Bernard Shaw

The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold [sanctuary] of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1


  

M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.
The Books, and a Mexico with Competence of Integration in the World.
Visa & Passport of the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment