Saturday, November 11, 2017

Leche y Miel - Jesus Adrian Romero - Perform the Spirit - Lazos Increíbles.





But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth [emerge] with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.
Leviticus 20:24

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
Isaiah 7:15

How sweet are thy words unto my taste! [yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!
Psalms 119:103
  
The Best Christian Songs - into the Spanish Language.
Las Mejores Canciones Cristianas - en el idioma español.


or Click Here

  

M.C. Enrique Ruiz Díaz.
The Books, and a Mexico with Competence of Integration in the World.
Visa & Passport of the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment